Pneutech Australia are pneumatic product industry experts committed to distributing high quality Bimba pneumatic cylinders comply with ISO 6432 and VDMA 24562 standards. Superior design fully satisfies the most demanding pneumatic cylinders users Australia wide.
ISO 6432 Pneumatic Cylinders – meets your needs...
- Reliable service, World-Wide
- From a world-wide leader producing millions of actuators each year
- Pre-lubricated for longer, maintenance free operation (1)
- Noise Reduction
- Shock absorbing bumpers (2)
- Performance and quality processes throughout
- Roll formed threads (3)
- High strength pistons permanently riveted and sealed (4)
- Roller burnished stainless steel rods
- Advanced bearing and seal materials for higher speed applications (5)
- Double rolled construction (6)
- Permanent mechanical retention; needles cannot blow out under pressure (7)
- Reduced Envelope
- Space savings available resulting from smaller external dimensions
- A Material For Any Application
- Heads available in Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Delrin®
- Unique Customer Solutions
- Rapid design and delivery time for custom modifications
Bimba PCE Pnuematic Cylinders
The Bimba PCE pneumatic cylinder has stainless steel body, stainless steel rod and Delrin® end caps. It is ideal for applications or operating environments that require exposure to moisture, lubricants and specific solvents. Adjustable cushioning available.
For more information about ISO 6432 Bimba products – Contact Pneutech Head Office