The MAC Bullet Valve is a flexible cartridge style valve used in many customizable configurations for air, neutral gases or with the Double Diaphragm type used for liquids as well.
With all the benefits of the MAC Valve range including the following features:
- 2 or 3 way in Universal or Normally Closed functions
- Stainless Steel Body construction
- 4 sizes based on flow: 9mm, 10mm, 14mm and 21mm
- Variety of seal materials available to suit your fluid
- Variety of Electrical connections including flying leads or M8 connections
- Straight through or axial (right angle) flow path options
- Very long life times due to few wearing parts
- High speed models (1000Hz capable) available
Contact our valve specialists in our Customer Service Team for assistance with any application.