The NexFlow Air Edger is a compact flat air nozzle 50mm wide with an inset shim creating the air gap. The gap setting can be increased with extra shims to generate more force.
Best used when a fan shape of flat air is required. The Compressed Air Edger can be combined together on a manifold (also manufactured by Nex Flow) to provide coverage much the same as a Air Blade Knife with greater force.
Designed to give a fan style laminar outflow. The Edger is designed to entrap surrounding air via the Coanda effect and increase air volume flow without increasing compressed air consumption.
A 2" wide Air Edger nozzle exerts more force than an Air Blade Knife of the same length.
- Anodised Aluminium or 316L Stainless body
- 304 or 316 Stainless Shims - longer lasting than plastic
- Shim gap sizes of .004, .008, .012, .020, .024 and .028"
- Expandable with a shim set (sold separate) to increase flow force gap
- Can be mounted on Manifolds or Rigid Flex Hose mounts
If you require assistance in selecting air nozzle products please contact our Customer Service Team.