The Nex Flow Frigid-X Compressed Air Vortex Cabinet Cooler range is a compressed air driven air conditioning system designed to be used on enclosure panels and cabinets. Keep your electronics, drives, motors etc. at optimum operating temperatures for improved performance, dust tightness and to prevent overheating.
Download Vortex Cabinet Cooler Sizing Form - For submission to our technical team to quote you an appropriate sized system for your Enclosure.
These units are ideal for areas where ingress can prove problematic with your enclosure panels. The stocked range of compressed air panel cooler from Pneutech is rated to IP66 / NEMA 4X levels and made of stainless steel for wash down or corrosive environments. 316L stainless steel is available as an option as well.
The Panel Coolers can be combined with a thermostat and valve control components to turn on/off when required to minimize air consumption.
If you have overheating components in electrical enclosures, a Panel Cooler is a great way to replace fans, blowers and filters.
FRIGID-X™ PANEL COOLER ADVANTAGES
- No moving parts or vibration
- Handles ambient temperatures of up to 93°C (high temp model)
- Maintenance free operation
- Made of durable stainless steel and metals - no cheap plastic parts
- Cooling capacities to 849W / 2800 BTU/Hr per unit
- IP 66 protection against dirt and wash-down - IP54 option available
- Control and stabilise the temperature and humidity inside your enclosure
- Mount in a standard electrical knockout
- Eliminate circuit drift, nuisance tripping and dirt contamination
- Combine with a solenoid valve and thermostat for automated ON/OFF function