The Nex Flow Frigid-X Panel Enclosure Cooler range is a compressed air driven air conditioning system designed to be used on enclosure panels.
Download Panel Cooler Sizing Form - For submission to our technical team to quote you an appropriate sized system for your Enclosure.
If you have overheating components in electrical enclosures, a Panel Cooler is a great way to replace fans, blowers and filters.
FRIGID-X™ PANEL COOLER ADVANTAGES
- No moving parts or vibration
- Ambient temperatures of up to 93°C (high temp model)
- Maintenance free operation
- Made of durable stainless steel and metal arts - no cheap plastic parts
- Cooling capacities to 849 W / 2800 BTU/Hr per unit
- IP 66 protection against dirt and washdown
- Control and stabilise the temperature and humidity inside the enclosure
- Mount in a standard electrical knockout
- Eliminate circuit drift, nuisance tripping and dirt contamination
- Combine with a solenoid valve and thermostat for automated ON/OFF function