Omal manufacture a range of quality Angle Seat Valves. Angle Seat Valves (ASV's) are plunger style valves with a mounted actuator driving the plunger linearly. ASV's are used in applications where where long life is critical (Omal ASV's are rated to 2 million cycles) and especially usable in steam applications.
Omal Angle Seat Valves have the best Kv flow values in the industry hands down.
They come in three series: Zeus, Ares and Atena
The range includes:
- Threaded, tri-clover and flanged or butt-weld connections
- Sizes from DN15 to DN50
- Bronze or Stainless Steel body options
- Temperature ratings of up to 180°C
- PTFE Seals
- Spring Normally Open or Closed or in Double Acting operation
- Can be fitted with NAMUR interface valve & proximity sensor box for open/close feedback
- Can eliminate water hammer if direction of flow runs from below the plug
For assistance with your process application please get in touch with our Customer Service Team.