Prevent downtime due to overheating electric and electronic control panels and cabinets. FRIGID-X Panel Coolers maintain NEMA Type 12 (IP 52), NEMA Type 3R (IP 14) and Patented* NEMA Type 4-4X (IP 66) integrity and are ULC Listed.
Pneutech is the Australian distributor for the innovative Nex Flow™ product range.
WHAT ARE PANEL COOLERS – REASONS TO USE
Frigid-X™ Panel Cooler and Cabinet Enclosure Cooler for electronic control panels provide a low cost method of both purging and cooling electrical and electronic control panels by using a stainless steel vortex tube to create cold air from ordinary compressed air. Unlike many competitors – all Nex Flow coolers are stainless steel, not just the vortex tube, for longer life and flexible use. Frigid-X™ Panel Coolers are compact and can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout. There are virtually no moving parts. Cabinet Enclosure Cooler - Frigid-X™ series are ideal for all NEMA Type 12 (IP 52), NEMA Type 3R(IP 14 ) and Patented* NEMA Type 4-4X (IP 66) rated panels.
FRIGID-X™ PANEL COOLER ADVANTAGES
- No moving parts
- Eliminate fans and blowers and filters
- Low in cost compared to most others
- Superior design and performance
- Maintenance free operation
- Made of durable stainless steel and metal arts - no cheap plastic parts
- Cooling capacities to 2800 BTU/Hr per unit
- Maintain NEMA 12, NEMA 3R and Patented* NEMA 4- X integrity (IP 52, IP 14 and IP 66)
- Control and stabilize the temperature and humidity inside the enclosure
- No CFC’s or HCFC’s
- Mount in a standard electrical knockout
- Eliminate circuit drift, nuisance tripping and dirt Contamination
- Provide wash down protection ( Patented*NEMA 4-4X (IP 66))
WHY THE FRIGID-X™ PANEL COOLER OVER OTHERS
All Metal Parts, Stainless Steel Body, Quiet, Tests Show Frigid-X™ Panel Cooler Constantly Quieter Than Competition! Standard Nex Flow units are good in ambient temperatures up to 150 F (67 C). High temperatures units are available to 200F (93C) and higher. Non Hazardous purge units are also available where constant flow is required to purge a control panel but maintain on-off operation to conserve energy.
FRIGID-X™ PANEL COOLER APPLICATIONS
- Programmable controllers
- System Control Cabinets
- CCTV Cameras
- Motor Control Centers
- Relay Panels
- CNC Machine controls
- Computer Panels
- Laser Housing enclosure cooling
- Electronic scale cooling
- Modular Control Centers
- Food Service Equipment Controls