Pneutech's range of high quality Bimba pneumatic compact cylinders satisfy the most demanding pneumatic cylinders users Australia wide.
If your application is tight on space, a Bimba Flat Line round, square, non-rotating, dual-power or three position cylinder is the answer. These compact and repairable cylinders offer unequaled design, versatility and reliable performance.
Flat Line Cylinder Features:
- 304 stainless steel body that prevents corrosion and provides a smooth interior finish that prevents scoring from air supply contaminants resulting in longer piston seal life
- Standard oil impregnated bronze rod bushing
- Stainless piston rod
- Precision machined anodized aluminum heads
- Wide selection of bore sizes and stroke lengths
- Many mounting and application specific options that allow you to easily customize a Bimba Flat Line Cylinder to meet your needs.
FO2, FO3, FO4
Double-acting, single end rod cylinders that multiply the force output by supplying air to multiple pistons on extension. Standard models include 2, 3, and 4 stage extend with single stage retract that saves air volume and
operating costs. These cylinders save space and eliminate the need for a higher pressure system.
Compact, aluminum-extruded body air cylinders – PTFE coated to provide superior wear characteristics.
Available models: Double Acting with Single or Double end rods, Single Acting Extend or Single Acting Retract.
EFQ MultiForce Cylinder
Doubles the force output on extension using the same EF bore footprint to save space.
Easily interchangeable to other compact extruded cylinders of the same bore size.
Eliminates the need for higher pressure systems or unique configurations.
Only one piston pressurized on the return stroke to save air volume and operating costs.
Available in ten bore sizes from 12mm to 100mm.
For more informatin contact – Contact Pneutech Head Office