Website: Click here
PHD – supplying quality pneumatic products to the Australian Pneumatics Industry
Since 1957, PHD has designed and manufactured an extensive line of pneumatic powered devices for the industrial automation market. The wide product range, unique options, and made to order manufacturing processes set us apart in the industry. PHD's foundation for it's customers has been innovation, superior product performance, exceptional customer service, and value. Our commitment to excellence in product, service, and customer support can be summarised by it's driving force. “PHD will provide you what you want when you want it”
What is Industrial Automation?
Industrial automation can be described as the automatically controlled operation of an apparatus, process, or system by mechanical or electronic devices that replace human control. PHD actuators are typically employed as the building blocks of these machines, systems and devices to provide the required mechanical motion for a wide variety of processes. Applications include loading/unloading, assembly, packaging, workholding, positioning, material handling, orienting and feeding.
PHD's Automation Solutions
PHD is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation actuators, designed to help companies across all industries optimise their manufacturing processes. Our products consist of a full line of cylinders, escapements, grippers, linear slides, rotary actuators, clamps, multi-motion actuators, switches and sensors. These actuators provide the fundamental motion to push, pull, lift, rotate, turn, grip, reach, clamp, hold, position, escape, insert, load, unload, pick, place, and orient parts or materials in your manufacturing processes. Known for robustness, precision, and extremely long life, PHD products have the attributes and performance design engineers demand.
For decades, PHD has served a wide range of industries from the delicate and precise requirements of the semiconductor industry to the rugged and harsh environments of welding and stamping industries…wherever automation is required!
Why choose PHD?
Competitive advantage in your manufacturing is what PHD offers when you specify PHD automation components.
- Widest range of long life – robust actuators in the industry
- Engineering software and internet tools simplifies and saves design time.
- Factory trained application and industry specialists ensure you a cost-effective and field proven solution.
- MDN (Mac Distribution Network) worldwide distribution network provides you or your customers the expertise, customer service, local response, and delivery world-wide…wherever your machines are located.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership!
- PHD and MDN can reduce your costs in engineering time, start-up costs, maintenance, and project management through our full line of products and services..
For more information about PHD products – Contact Pneutech Head Office