For blowoff, cooling of cable, hose, pipe and all types of extruded shapes.
Pneutech is the Australian distributor for the innovative Nex Flow™ product range.
WHAT ARE RING BLADE™ AIR WIPES – REASONS TO USE
Air Wipe Blowoff System - Ring Blade™ from Nex Flow™ is easy to mount and maintain, and reduces both compressed air consumption and noise levels.
It produces a "laminar" flow of air along its 360 angle using the "Coanda" effect which "entrains" a large volume of air from the surrounding area along with the small amount of compressed air from the RingBlade™ air-saver wiper-blade to produce an output flow up to 30 times.
The Ring Blade™ air wipe blowoff system payback on compressed air savings can be as short as a few weeks when compared to nozzle “rings” or simple annular slots used by other air wiping systems. Blowoff, cool, and clean products such as cable, pipe, wire and hose.
Compressed air enters at point (A) into an annular chamber and throttled through a small ring nozzle at high velocity. This air stream clings to the coanda profile directing the air stream down toward the surface which is angled to create a “cone” style directed force to best clean, wipe and dry a surface. The surrounding air is entrained at point (B) creating an amplified 360 degree conical airflow at point (C) to uniformly wipe the surface of the of the material running through the Ring Blade TM. The wet or dirty material (D) direction of travel is against the flow.
RING BLADE™ AIR WIPE BLOWOFF SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Longer life in difficult environments for aluminium models because of anodising, 316L stainless models for high temperate and corrosive environments.
- Easy to install and maintain and allows removal of a continuous piece.
- Even blowoff around the part, light in weight and compact.
- Lower compressed air consumption than a ring of drilled pipe or ring of open jets and nozzles.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.
RING BLADE™ AIR WIPE BLOWOFF SYSTEM FEATURES
- No moving parts - anodised aluminium or 316L stainless steel.
- Compact design, simple, lightweight and portable.
- Full flow split design - air across entire circumference of the Ring Blade™ Air Wipe. Designed as two pieces hinged together to open and close around the part.
- Driven by air, not electricity.
- High airflow amplification.
- Instant on-off, no electricity or explosion hazard.
RING BLADE™ AIR WIPE BLOWOFF SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
- Blowoff of dust, liquid, contaminants and uniformly wipe surfaces.
- Dry after washing, plating or coating.
- Cool hot surfaces.
- Dry extruded profiles, plastic tubing, hose, wire, fiber optics, ribbon, strips.
- Prevent solution carryover and avoid cross contamination.
- Clean paint gun tips.
- Remove access water, coatings, oil.