Convey solid materials, waste, trim, small parts with virtually no moving parts.
Pneutech is the Australian distributor for the innovative Nex Flow™ product range.
WHAT ARE RING-VAC™ AIR CONVEYORS – REASONS TO USE
The Ring Vac™ - Pneumatic Conveying System has virtually no moving parts, conveys material at high rates and over long distances. They utilise only compressed air for a powerful,efficient venturi action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances. Ring Vacs are available in both coated aluminum or stainless steel. Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of the Ring Vac™ to create this high energy conveying system. Threaded versions may be connected into standard pipe thread. No moving parts for maintenance free operation with capacity and flow controlled with a pressure regulator. Sizes are 3/4" (19mm), 1" (24.4mm), 1-1/4" (32mm), 1-1/2" (38mm) and 2" (51mm) and 3" (76.2mm). Any size beyond that can be prohibitive for most applications due to high compressed air requirements.
Beyond 3”, the vacuum ability begins to drop significantly except for highly intermittent applications. However 3” units are available for such applications. Larger sizes are available on special order.
Anodized aluminum and high temperature stainless steel Ring Vac™ air conveyor can convey all types of solids in large volumes over great distances with no moving parts.
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Ease of use.
- Simple and easy control of material flow.
- Maintenance free operation.
- Made of anodized aluminum with no moving parts. Regular and high temperature stainless steel models are available for higher temperature and corrosive environments.
- Standard sizes to fit standard hose diameter for easy clamping. Threaded versions connect easily to regular pipe thread : 1" (25mm), 1-1/4" (32mm), 1-1/2" (38mm),
- 2" (51mm). Special sizes can be manufactured if required.
- Utilising a pressure regulator will control the flow material.
- Instant on/off with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard.
Compressed air enters at point (A) into a annular plenum chamber and injected into the throat of the unit though directed nozzles. These jets of compressed air create a vacuum at the inlet (C) which draws in material and accelerates it through the unit and out at (D) conveying the material over a great vertical or horizontal distance.
Air Conveyors: Ring-Vac™ Applications.
Typical applications replace expensive, high maintenance blower systems and are particularly advantageous in intermittent applications.
- Automotive – Convey all sorts of items from ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts from machinery, moulding machines in manufacturing and in assembly operations.
- Bottling – Loading and conveying caps in bottle filling lines.
- Food – Convey caps, small items including food items from cheese bits to dried food. Fill or empty packaging material in shipping.
- General Manufacturing – Convey all sorts of items from ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts. Replace costly blower systems, especially in intermittent applications.
- Paper – Trim removal in paper production.
- Plastic – Trim removal in converting applications.
- Printing – Waste trim removal in printing applications.
- Pharmaceutical – Convey pills, capsules, and tablets.
- Textile – Thread conveying.