EXPEL: supplying quality air preparation products to the Australian Pneumatics Industry
EXPEL 30 - POINT OF USE LIQUID WATER, OIL & PARTICULATE COMPRESSED AIR FILTER
Exceptional compressed air quality guaranteed Expel will dramatically improve compressed air systems throughout the industry. The unique patented design allows it to efficiently remove 99.9999% of liquid, oil, water and removes other contaminants down to 1 micron when installed at point of use.
- 30 cfm max rated flow rate• 15 bar(g) - 217 psi(g) maximum pressure
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- ½” & ¾” BSPT / NPT inlet / outlet connections
- Removes 99.9999% all liquid water, oils, and filters particulates down to 1 micron
- Grade 304 stainless steel body and head
- Pressure indicator as standard
- Optional pressure gauge.
- ½” BSPT / NPT male drain port.
- Tested to ISO 12500 - part 3 & 4 standard
- Worlds first cleanable, reusable compressed air filter
- No increase in pressure drop caused by contaminated filters
- No power source required
- Significantly reduced life cycle costs
- Easy to install & maintain
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
- All spare parts available
- Fully dismantlable
- No decrease in performance over lifetime of well maintained filter 30.
For more information about Expel air preparation products – Contact Head Office